2/4 Madelaine Street, Nirimba, Qld 4551Madelaine Street, Nirimba
About this listing
Palm Property Management is delighted to present to the market this near new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home in a sought-after AURA location. Originally built to live in, this high spec property is located within a short distance of Baringa State Primary School.
A corner block home with easy access to the Stockland Baringa Shopping Centre with its cafes, shops and Tavern. Additionally, you are only a couple minutes away from two most beautiful parks of AURA Central, 15 minutes to the stunning Caloundra beaches and only a short drive to the Bruce Highway with an under an hour commute to Brisbane.
The property comprises:
– Spacious light and bright lounge with air conditioning
– Additional media room for entertaining the kids
– Well-appointed kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Guest powder room so upstairs remains private
– Luxury wooden staircase leading to second living area, designated study, storage cupboard, bedrooms and family bathroom
– Master suite with air conditioning, en-suite and built in robe
– Two further bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes, boasting views to the Glass House Mountains
– Fully tiled main bathroom with standalone bath as well as shower cubicle
– Separate family powder room
– Double garage with integrated laundry
– Private spacious family entertainment area/alfresco
– Luxury 35mm Astro turfed front lawn with minimal maintenance
– Low maintenance flooring throughout property, no carpets to clean or shampoo’
– High ceilings at both the levels giving a sense of space and luxury
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing Palm Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. Interested parties should conduct independent research and due diligence to verify the accuracy of the information provided. Palm Property Management takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions and cannot be held accountable for any loss or damages incurred by any party as a result of the information provided.
BOOKING AN INSPECTION
In light of the necessary COVID19 recommendations, we are restricting the number of prospective tenants per inspection. Strict social distancing and hand sanitising rules need to be followed. We also ask that you do not attend the inspection if you are unwell and we reserve the right not to allow persons displaying flu like symptoms to enter the property.
You can apply for this property using the 1Form Application system. The service is free and is designed to help you streamline the process. To apply please click on the ‘Apply for this property’ button to the right-hand side of this advertisement. It is essential that a fully completed application form is sent so that we are able to process it promptly.
- ID: 3352
- Rent: $460
- Bond: $1840
- Weekly: $460
- Deposit: $1,840
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully fenced
- Living areas: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Secure parking